At CIMB Group we believe foresight is the key to unlocking potential. As we extend into universal banking to cover all areas of financial services, we look for individuals with a thirst for challenge, a sound educational background and outstanding capabilities.
CIMB is a fast growing universal bank, offering you a wide range of career opportunities.
- Leading and motivating a team of collectors in achieving targets.
- Prepairing daily reports on teams targets.
- Coach and monitor progress of collectors.
- Performing collection dunning to both retail and corporate customers.
- Follow-up on promise to pay customers.
- Work together as a team or individually to meet team and individual based targets.
- Negotiate with customer and convince customer to make payments to regulate their loan account with CIMB Bank. Performing collection with the aid of collection tools and scripting to minimize flow through, reducing delinquency and Non Performing Loans (NPL) rate to achieve business objectives.
- Possess a recognised Bachelor's Degree or Diploma.
- Minimum 5 years in a collection role with 3 years leading a team of collectors.
- Self starter and and highly motivated.
- Exhibit strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge in third language/ dialect will be an advantageous.
- Those with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
- Understanding of litigation process would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Apply Online CIMB Jobs 2011