Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad is the pioneer in Malaysia’s Islamic Banking system and as one of the nation’s leading Financial Institutions, provides a wide range of Shariah-Compliant products and services to meet the financial needs of all Malaysians, regardless of race or religion.
Bank Islam provides its employees with the opportunity to learn and grow within the Islamic Banking environment that encompasses all aspects of Head Office Operations as well as Branch Banking. In our journey towards raising the awareness and benefits of Islamic Banking, we welcome dynamic individuals to fill the following vacant posit
- Aggressively acquire new customers with an aim to explore and develop new strategic alliance with clients.
- Drive sales and formulate action plans to achieve sales target.
- Act as customers’ single point of contact and handle relationship management to capitalize on the mutually rewarding business relationship.
- Conduct presentations and provide consultations / proposals in areas of cash products to potential clients in meeting their business and operational needs.
- Build and foster long term and profitable relationships by providing quality and professional customer service.
- Work closely with internal parties in Cash Management department in planning new product launches to ensure it meets planned revenue and volume projections.
- Act as reference point for Cash Management solutions and collaborate with other business units in doing sales of Cash Management products.
- A recognized Degree in any field or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience with strong skills in the areas of Cash Management / Business Banking.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong customer orientation with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be a team player, energetic and result-oriented.
- Possess a positive mindset, independent and initiative-driven.
- Must be willing to travel.
We offer attractive package commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested applicants are invited to apply online through firstname.lastname@example.org with a complete resume stating working experience, current and expected salary, together with a recent photograph (non-returnable).
More Jobs From Bank Islam